@question: Was thoughts the first substantial thing that came into the universe?

////@question: Was thoughts the first substantial thing that came into the universe?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aurora Carlson 3 years ago.

• Author

Vikram Chauhan
    Participant
    11 votes
    @vikram-chauhan

I am an Engineer and following Deepak’s work ans Amit Goswami and Menas and many others. You are really revolutionizing the world.Indeed, you are bringing about a “climate change”. A global “climate change” that time will prove.

I will put my question very simply. Consciousness is nothing else but thoughts. In the beginning of the universe there were possible thoughts and nothing else. When did the possible thoughts become into actual thoughts. It is not a wise question to ask “when”, because time does not exist. My question is how did the possible thoughts got collapsed into concrete thoughts.

Can possible thoughts collapse themselves into concrete thoughts? – since this would be the only explanation.

I highly support the idea that the universe was build in reverse. possible thoughts gave rise to concrete thought. That concrete thought gave rise to more concrete thoughts (what we call the brain). The brain is nothing else but a concrete thought. It is a thought that has been “locked” in our thoughts. The brain then collapsed other possible thoughts into actual thoughts and “locked” then into concrete thoughts (that is, concrete objects).

The first concrete thought, thought of the brain. The brain collapsed other possible thoughts into actual thoughts (for example, the sunlight and water).

The big bang theory is not correct.

The universe was built in reverse – from possible thoughts to actual thoughts to a living being – a living being who collapsed other possible thoughts into inanimate (and animate) objects.

I strongly believe that I am correct here. Can you please elaborate on my assumption and, if I am wrong in thinking that the universe was built in reverse – from possible thoughts to actual thoughts to living beings to the point where they extrapolated it to the Big Bang?

Thanks,
    Vikram

• #6087 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hi @vikram-chauhan ! A warm welcome to the forum! 🙂

I am a moderator and would like to first thank you for using @question when submitting a question for the authors!

I would also like clarify that @question needs to be added in the body of the message and not in the title, neither in the list of tags, in order to work. When @question is added to the text (not title, not tag list), it sends a message to the moderation team, so we won’t miss listing that question.

Also, I have noticed that you have asked a variety of questions in many replies on the forum, but none of them have @question in the text. We are not sure how many questions you have asked or if any of them are questions to the authors and not the community. If any of the questions you asked are for submission to the authors, kindly reply to my post here and give me the URL to the relevant ones. Thank you 🙂

There is more information about this in our Support and Announcements forum in How to Submit a Question to the Authors. Always feel welcome to ask me if anything is unclear (simply add @aurorac to your text and I will receive a notification, or post in our Support and Announcements forum under Support Requests).

Thank you for your cooperation, enjoy your participation in the forum! 🙂

• #6515 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Dear Vikram, I’d like to let you know that Deepak has responded to your questions with the following: Readers Ask: How Was the Universe Born?

Enjoy 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X