Random Subconscious voices while meditation with mantra

////Random Subconscious voices while meditation with mantra

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Deepak Chopra 4 years ago.

• Author

Karan
    Participant
    @karan

Hello Sir,
    I’ve started using your free guided meditation with Oprah.
    I am leaning to meditate.And I can Silence my mind for 5 to 10 mins. easily now.I do silent meditations and dont use any mantra.but when I do Your guided meditation and start to chant mantra in my mind,all those random subconscious voices also gets activated in the background and I am more likely to be unconscious in those thoughts.
    I want to understand what’s going on.Is it normal in the beginning when we start to use mantra?How can we stop those voices?What should I do now?

• #7019 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hello Karan, a warm welcome to the forum!

Thank you so much for your question, I am sure that pondering on this and listening to Deepak’s answer will help many others in their meditation practice. It will take a little while until you receive an answer, but in the meantime, I hope you feel free to look around on the forum and join the many interesting discussions our members are having.

Also, please don’t hesitate to send in any other questions you might have, making sure you use @question in your text, which helps us in the moderation team notice your question and submit it to the authors. Here are some more tips on How to Submit a Question to the Authors

And if you are artistically inclined, know that we have just opened a new section on the forum, the Poetry and Art Room, where you can post your artistic expressions related to YATU topics, or cooperate with other members in artistic ways. We believe that art is another wonderful way of expressing the message “You Are the Universe”.

Best wishes and see you around on the forum! 🙂

• #7143 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear @karan, thank you for your question! I have answered in Readers Ask: How Does Mantra Meditation Work?

Love,
    Deepak

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X