Readers Ask: Am I the Reality Experiencing Time?

////Readers Ask: Am I the Reality Experiencing Time?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Menas Kafatos 3 years ago.

• Author

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

The question was asked by @ziewatt, member of our YATU forum. Thank you Suzie!

Question:

“About three years ago I experience a strange occurrence which made me question time.

I travelled to a place in the North Island of New Zealand to a place I had lived about 8 years before. On going into a particular shop I suddenly got this strange feeling that I hadn’t been away at all from this place. It actually felt like time had not moved at all. Here I was 8 years down the track in the same shop and it felt so weird. Like I had jumped through a time warp and literally was in the same spot I was 8 years ago.
    Then Later that year I returned back to the South Island of New Zealand and again felt as if time had not moved it was all just going along and it really felt like I had moved in this whole thing and the places had kind of not moved. Its a very hard concept for me to explain.

I am trying to figure this out logically however feeling like I moved through some sort of time warp is strange when you travel back to a place you have lived.

My question is: Is time the reality, or am I the reality experiencing time?”

As always, I welcome your comments! Please keep sending in your questions, making sure you use @question in your text!

Love,
    Deepak

• #6926 Score: 0

Menas Kafatos
    41 votes
    @menask

Dear @ziewatt:

BOTH!You are the reality experiencing time and you are also time! Don’t think of time as existing “outside” you. You are the time as well as time is your experience! Contemplate how day passes onto the night: Isn’t that YOUR experience? This we call “one day” but it is the experience of sunrise and sunset, night settling in etc. All in your own Awareness.

Love and respect,

Menas

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X