Readers Ask: Are Psychics and Mediums Real?

////Readers Ask: Are Psychics and Mediums Real?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Menas Kafatos 4 years ago.

• Author

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

The question was asked by @trishaham, member of our YATU forum. Thank you Trisha!

Question:

“I have had some very successful readings from a few legitimate Psychic Mediums. There is a knowingness that my loved ones who at physical death are still around me.

How is it that some psychics are able to see, hear, taste, and feel my ancestors who have past on? Is it that the Medium has taped into another dimension where there is no space and time?

You mentioned in one of your Facebook videos, that the soul keeps its memories, Karma and desires. Are my ancestors talking to me from what they take with them when they die?

I do not fear death since I know I am a consciousness being and it gives me even more comfort to know they can still communicate to me through a Medium and sometimes when I have a dream visitation. I just would like your insight as to how this happens.

On a side note, I am taking the 21 Day Mediation and love it. I am grateful for having you in my life on my journey this lifetime. Much Love…”

As always, I welcome your comments! Please keep sending in your questions, making sure you use @question in your text!

Love,
    Deepak

• #7219 Score: 0

Menas Kafatos
    41 votes
    @menask

Dear Trisha:

Psychic phenomena and mediums are real. But as everything in life, there can be false or not genuine. Like everything else in life. So it depends, who and what. Now the point is, and this is serious, we all have these capacities. It is whether we discover them or develop them or pay attention to them. If you start looking for miracles in your life, you will find them everywhere. And then the extra-ordinary becomes the ordinary!

Blessings,

Menas

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X