Readers Ask: Do Universe and Sound Exist Without Humans?

////Readers Ask: Do Universe and Sound Exist Without Humans?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Deepesh 3 years ago.

• Author

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

This is my answer to an interesting comment posted by Sean, member of our YATU forum. Thank you Sean!

Comment:

“I’m am a big fan of your work. I have been a fan since your appearance on Pbs mind, body and soul in 1995.

I must admit that I have not read the new book YATU yet but I will read it very soon.

I like YATU but I don’t agree that the universe would not exist without humans because the universe existed long before humans did. Also if a tree falls in a forest with no one there to hear it, Yes it does make a sound. You can prove this by leaving a video/audio recorder there.”

Please watch the video and let me know what you think!

Love,
    Deepak

This post has received 2 votes up.
  • #5102 Score: 0

Deepesh
    Participant
    5 votes
    @deepesh

Yes the universe do exist without humans and humans are just a part of the creation…
    God created this universe out of pure consciousness,infinite intelligence,infinite freedom and perfect order and balance,limitless creativity and absolute..
    The supreme consciousness doesn’t require any inferior being with IQ no more than 150 for his creation…
    Infact,we are not even able to comprehend even the infinitesimally basic prolinciples or secrets of it’s creation inspite of thriving thousand of years on this planet.
    The limited existence of human ego makes us think tht we are the centre of this universe…
    Earth was believed to be the centre of this universe till scholars like Galileo(through telescope) and Coppernicus(heliocentric theory)proved it wrong..
    We are still the same beings trying to explain the grandiosity of our existence quedtioning the existence of universe itself.
    Sound in a disco thec is entirely different frm tht in nature and many sounds traced back to basi- pure tones…
    The primordial sound might have been the purest tone(white sound) and so is the light…
    In the beginning there was pure energy from which the matter was created(E=mc²)….
    The energy was manifested into sound,light or cosmic energy(for we don’t know) and the creation took place..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X