Readers Ask: How Can We Be Instruments of Consciousness?

////Readers Ask: How Can We Be Instruments of Consciousness?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  krista 3 years ago.

• Author

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

The question was asked by @anitasanjuan, member of our YATU forum. Thank you Ana!

Question:

“I have a question: How do we become an instrument of consciousness?

The context of my question is the following:

We know that humans are extensions of consciousness; we are THAT, we ARE consciousness. And Humans are aware of being aware, and we have choice in our thoughts and actions. By being aware of Qualia- our thoughts, images, feelings and thoughts- we can be intentional about embracing or reframing our qualia, and thus be actively creating our world.

When we are tuned in, we can source directly from consciousness- we can ask “consciousness, what would you like me to do? tobe? How may I serve today?” And if we listen, we will hear a clear answer.

So I have been playing with this in my daily life- tuning into source awareness and taking leads from it.

I am curious what the authors and our YATU forum members would advise are the tools for becoming, and deeping, our ability to be instruments of consciousness.”

As always, I welcome your comments! Please keep sending in your questions, making sure you use @question in your text!

Love,
    Deepak

• #6635 Score: 1

krista
    Participant
    24 votes
    @krista

Dear @deepakchopra,

Hysterical!! I cannot stop laughing!

The epitome of the ego
    Vying for the attention
    From the divine

Thanks for sharing despite the cyber alien hacker!

Much love, Krista

This post has received 1 vote up.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X