Readers Ask: How Do We Create a New World Reality?

////Readers Ask: How Do We Create a New World Reality?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Derek Whitney 4 years ago.

• Author

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

The question was asked by @ahmad-othman, member of our YATU forum. Thank you Ahmad!

Question:

“If we could construct/identify at least 4 different levels of consciousness (individual, collective, unity, devine) how do they interact/influence each other!?”

As always, I welcome your comments! Please keep sending in your questions, making sure you use @question in your text!

Love,
    Deepak

• #7090 Score: 0

Derek Whitney
    Participant
    22 votes
    @derek-whitney

Good Morning Deepak, Menas, Aurora & all

What a great topic to be collectively focused on:

How do we collectively create a more harmonious, joyful, equanimious, peaceful, beautiful, flowing world?

The short answer is: by being only Love.

The creative acronym I use in my yet to be completed book ‘Feltness’ is …to be PURE ie:

P = perfect
    U = universal
    R = relationship
    E = energy

to live, act and be in perfect co-operative flow with everyone and everything including the water, land, ocean, river, air, all humans, animals & all.

To do nothing, that is not from or for Love.

It is so profoundly simple & yet so humanly elusive.

We can each only focus on more closely observing each of our own thoughts, words and actions, towards being more pure.

Thank you to all associated with this forum for being part of an honouring, gifting and shared Love experience.

Perhaps we can expand the context and (Source aligning) increase the deepening true Love footprint across this shared Self created and gifted miracle we call Earth.

Namaste, in peace, joy & Love.

Derek

• #7091 Score: 0

Derek Whitney
    Participant
    22 votes
    @derek-whitney

P.S.
    one of the most helpful ways we can collectively contribute is to shift and change our cultural focus from being on ‘economic growth’…which to me is another word for increasing the already excessive human demand & footprint on Earth’s perfectly balanced supply to being more content with taking less.

To shift our focus from being on ‘growth’ to being on reducing our demand and to increasing our sharing of all resources and increasing our sustainability.

To being perfectly contented with less individual stuff, but being more deeply nature and creatively aligned, to be individually and collectively more peaceful, more playful, sharing a much more gifting daily lived experience.

Welcome any and all other suggestions.

Namaste

Derek

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X