Readers Ask: How Much Power Do We Have?

////Readers Ask: How Much Power Do We Have?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Deepak Chopra 4 years ago.

• Author

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

The question was asked by @mc, member of our YATU forum. Thank you MC!

Question:

“Why is it that trivial things that we might want to manifest show up easily whereas the goals that are hard to accomplish and strongly desired do not manifest easily?

By goals hard to accomplish I mean big goals that are hard to accomplish for others as well. For example, if you are missing a friend or relative and you want them to contact you, it is quite probable that the phone will ring. Even if you are ill, you might use all the laws of manifestation and it is quite probable that you will recover.

But if you desire a table to move on its own without anyone touching it, that won’t happen. Similarly, if you want to wake up the next morning in a completely different avatar, let’s say as a queen, that won’t happen.

These are not necessarily big things but are hard to accomplish. If in the quantum world, everything is possible, then that means literally everything is possible.

Why don’t the scenarios that I have described occur? There are those theories of parallel universes so if parallel universes exist, each of these scenarios is already occurring in some parallel universe but it is not being witnessed by the person who desires to manifest such realities here.”

As always, I welcome your comments! Please keep sending in your questions, making sure you use @question in your text!

Love,
    Deepak

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X