Reader's Ask: Is There a Divine Unfoldment Occurring in Your Life?

////Reader's Ask: Is There a Divine Unfoldment Occurring in Your Life?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lilianna.deveneau 4 years ago.

• Author

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

The question was asked by navdeep, member of our YATU forum. Thank you Navdeep!

Is there a divine unfoldment occurring in our life? Do we control our destiny, or is there a spiritual contract that we agreed to before taking physical form?

Love,
    Deepak

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #6148 Score: 0

lilianna.deveneau
    Participant
    19 votes
    @lilianna-deveneau

Hi @navdeep, @deepakchopra, and YATU community,
    Thank you for an excellent question and thoughtful response video! It was so helpful in connecting the feelings of wanting to help others while expanding consciousness to the realization that it’s all one cosmic show, what “fulfilling a soul contract” looks like, and what we can all be doing to move to a higher state of consciousness. The reminder to be kind to ourselves as this journey unfolds was particularly appreciated! As I continue to apply the principles of truth, beauty, harmony, equanimity and compassion in my mental-spiritual-physical states, I remain grateful for the guidance in the video, the wisdom set forth in the book, the authors and forum moderators, and the YATU community for these fascinating conversations!
    Light and love,
    Lili

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X