Readers Ask: The Key to Personal and Planetary Transformation

////Readers Ask: The Key to Personal and Planetary Transformation

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Aurora Carlson 3 years ago.

• Author

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

The question was asked by Solongo, member of our YATU forum. Thank you Solongo!

Question:

“Can we all conscious human beings UNITE and educate one another, so that we raise our frequencies and then everybody can benefit from healing, loving, and being KIND to animals and Mother Earth?

It seems like I am the only barbarian who is trying to wake everybody up and- I do understand I must love myself. However, something tells me I need to care for others as well.”

Please watch my answer and let me know what you think!

Love,
    Deepak

• #5654 Score: 1

solongo
    Participant
    4 votes
    @solongo

Dear Deepak,

Happy Earth Day!I have been observing local/global minds and trying to point out the troublemakers that need troubleshooting in the Universe(s). I am convinced that everything that I do and need are connected to Karmic Universe(s). In this life time or in this moment, I am more focused on healing impulsive barbarism, and my beautiful sentiments are related to my cultural/historic background. On that note, I am disgusted with my ancestors, Mongols, who caused pain and suffering in the world, and I do feel I am obligated to bring out the awareness of historic violence. Planetary transformation and refined barbarism seem to go together. My question is that it appears to me that Ego changes itself and I wonder if Ego has emotions ( energies) that shift along with the mass? How to train the Ego to be more loving and humble? I have been using Ananda apps in the past months and I did notice that my lowerself and brain functions have been shifting. The shift is partially spiritual and technical.

With Respect and Love,

Solongo

This post has received 1 vote up.
    • #5660 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Dear @solongo, thank you so much for your question, I am looking forward to responses from the authors and the community!

For further questions, please read the note below.

Note to all YATU members! 🙂
      We have a new system for submitting questions to the authors! We ask everyone to include the tag @question in their text from now on if they wish to file their question for submission to the authors. More info in our Support and Announcements forum: How to Submit a Question to the Authors

Thank you!

• #5661 Score: 0

Diane E. Harper
      Participant
      12 votes
      @diane-e-harper

@question, @solongo. The question that SOME of us or ALL of us aught to be up for transformation;
      Taken at face value YOU ARE THE UNIVERSE would say that all are equal. All should be treated as such. All (to me) means that you and I are different parts of one unit. It is right that we separate from others if only to understand our own consciousness but then to use that information to help us to understand that others may be at some stage of the process too. Maybe not where we are but still on the path. I am (partially because of YATU, but also other studies) reprograming myself to respond better or more consciously with others because I know we are of one unit. I know that if I want a better life I must offer a better life. I don’t attempt to know what is best for others but I do know that with compassion for their understanding of life – I will not oppose them. Nor will I imply that I know what is best for them. But I will give them all the space and time they may need and that they have nothing to fear from me.
      Peace and thank you,
      Diane

• #5663 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Dear Diane, thank you so much for using the question tag to submit your question to the authors! Would you be so kind as to clarify what exactly your question to the authors is? Thank you! 🙂

• #5668 Score: 0

Diane E. Harper
    Participant
    12 votes
    @diane-e-harper

Apologies! I find that I’m not thinking in terms of questions.

• #5675 Score: 1

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Dear Diane, no worries whatsoever! As this is a discussion forum, all types of comments and discussions, insights and clarifications are more than welcome!

As the activity on our forum is so beautifully abundant, we have introduced a new system to make sure that the questions submitted specifically to the authors are not missed by our moderation team. For that purpose we ask the readers to use @question in that specific case. For anyone interested, more info in our Support and Announcements forum: How to Submit a Question to the Authors

Thank you!

I hope this clarifies! 🙂 I’m looking forward to reading more of your insightful comments on different topics!

This post has received 1 vote up.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X