Readers Ask: What is Self Power?

////Readers Ask: What is Self Power?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aurora Carlson 4 years ago.

• Author

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

The question was asked by @root, member of our YATU forum. Thank you Root!

Question:

“Could we use the idea that ‘self power’ behaves as a wave function and once we put our intention on it, it can manifest as a particle?”

What do you think? I’d love to read your comments!

Love,
    Deepak

• #6145 Score: 1

Root
    Participant
    2 votes
    @root

Thank you Deepak for responding to my question. It means a lot to me as I’ve been following, reading and referencing your work since you’ve been publishing. Perhaps I’m overstretching… but oh well, here it is: after reading “You are the Universe” (which fantastically goes where no one dared to go) I wondered if, at our greatest potential in realizing unity consciousness- non-plurism- Self power- knowing-pure witnessing awareness-synchronicity and spontaneous right speech and action, we are full-filling our deepest desires (based in love, compassion, equanimity,) by tapping into the same still not understood physics of the wave function/matter principle. I apologize if this is not making sense as it is hard for me to put to words this question. Much Love

This post has received 1 vote up.
    • #6155 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Dear @root, I think it does make sense and I want to thank you for asking the question to begin with, it resulted in an answer that was appreciated by many I’m sure. I too think that when physics reaches a certain stage everything Deepak discussed in this video will be fully understandable even in such terms. But physics is not there yet… and maybe what Deepak says is wise, let us not wait for that moment but continue to experiment and pursue knowledge through our own lives. Hopefully physicists do that too 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X