Reader's Ask: Will Cryogenics, AI, Cyborgs Help Us Become Immortal?

////Reader's Ask: Will Cryogenics, AI, Cyborgs Help Us Become Immortal?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin 3 years ago.

• Author

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

The question was asked by Psychedelicacy, member of our YATU forum.

What level of brain damage would cause you to detach to your cosmic self or into another organism, how close to death before that happens?

What if you are revived from death, i.e. cryonics, do you come back from your cosmic self/the other organism to once again exist as the one who was revived?

And then if duplicates of your organism nature creates exist of you in the future, would they be you? Why do we always seem to be fixed in this particular organism we’re experiencing?

Thank you Psychedelicacy!

Love,
    Deepak

• #4896 Score: 0

Lindsay Briner
    17 votes
    @lindzyb

Thank you Deepak! This is a touchy subject but you answered it very gracefully. It is becoming clear that there is a growing need for an appropriate ethics of this emergent human ontology, where consciousness interfaces with technology. I feel the ontological primitive you laid out in YATU will help be a guiding force in helping develop this, as well as a an adequate framework approach for an interdisciplinary epistemology for neuroscience with technology. Well done!

• #6346 Score: 0

Kevin
    Participant
    @kevin-2

Relax! – I got the key to Immortality – My Discovery – Death already is a choice – Human Biological Immortality already is a fact, guaranteed by the greatest discovery in human history, spanning for millions of years – I can make everybody Immortal in less than a month – We humans can stop aging, ailing and dying (by wiping out all diseases) and live forever (like our Creators from the planet of Nibiru – The Anunnaki) – I got the key to our Biological Immortality – By staying absolutely healthy all the time – By doing my discovery (just an exercise for a minute a day) – My WVCD – The Weapon of Virus and Cancer Destruction, that cures and prevents any diseases, known on Earth for millions of years, even radiation disease (concerning astronauts’ lives on space missions) – I will describe my WVCD to everyone, who sends me a check for one million bucks – Everybody will stay absolutely healthy all the time, living their Endless Lives, for Infinite Health = Immortality and Salvation of the Human Race.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X