Reality, Conscious, Fear

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  trishaham 3 years ago.

• Author

trishaham
    Participant
    6 votes
    @trishaham

Dearest Deepak

First off, thank you for the 21 Day Meditation. I am finding it most helpful.

My question is:

I am 68 years old and am getting ready to get married to a wonderful man whom I love very much. We have gone together for almost 7 years. I have been married before but it has been 35 years since my devoice. I can’t seem to get rid of the “fear” of getting married again. If we make our own “reality” (as you talk about in your book) and my intention is to marry him, and want with all my heart to, then why can’t I just let go of the fear. I reflect, meditate and keep journal. What advice do you have to help me conquer or overcome this fear?

• #7205 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Dear Trisha, I’d like to congratulate you for your wonderful relationship and the upcoming marriage! It sounds like you are enjoying a life of love, thank you for spreading happiness and inspiration! 🙂

• #7214 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear Trisha ( @trishaham ) thank you for your question! I have answered in Readers Ask: How to Deal with Fear, Anger, Guilt, Shame & Depression?

Love,
    Deepak

• #7227 Score: 0

trishaham
    Participant
    6 votes
    @trishaham

My Dearest Deepak,
    At this very moment and as a continuum of each moment,I am and will always be so very grateful for all you have done for me and others. I am a better person for all you have taught me. Though your books, workshops and Facebook videos, I have become more conscious and self-aware. It has become a wonderful journey though life, self reflexing and watching myself grow spiritually. You have answered all my questions I have ever written you. Thank you, thank you, thank you…And since I know now we are all bond together as one consciousness, not even death can separate us. You will always be in my heart forever.
    Much Love from your ever grateful friend,
    Trisha Hamilton
    8/6/2017

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X