Social Networking and Creativity

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JenniferL 3 years ago.

• Author

JenniferL
    Participant
    89 votes
    @jenniferl

Hello, Everyone!

A little inspiration from the Above…Atoms come together to create the body naturally, with creative intent. Perhaps this analogy can be expanded to include the networking of people, particularly in business, where, let’s say, one is soul identified and recognizes choice-less awareness. Namely, doors open and you meet people naturally; sincerely, going within to do the spiritual work and remain soul identified with it brings this about; so that, networking flows automatically from the soul’s inspiration. What do we want to remember to live in such a state of awareness, where one can profit from the opportunities which come in synchronicity? <3

My @question is inspired by Deepak’s interview today with CNBC’s Brian Sullivan and the book, YATU (pgs. 172-173).

Namaste!
    Love,
    JenniferL

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #5760 Score: 0

Derek Whitney
    Participant
    22 votes
    @derek-whitney

Hi Jennifer

I believe it is all about knowing & engaging from what I call the ‘Feltness Energy’ that we are.

That is, the invisible, sensitive, intelligent energy of the Universe /Source/God. It is not part of us. It is who & what we are and it reacts to the Feltness of all.

My simple advice would be to pay attention only to it when engaging with others and linger where you feel enthused, light, recognised, appreciated, ageless, free, encouraged, supported & aligned, joyful, peaceful & powerful.

Thanks for posting the question and I look forward to any other contributions.

Namaste

• #5791 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

Dear Derek,

It’s so great to hear from you on the forum! I’m interested in learning more about “feltness energy” and how you experience it. I’m sure you must have shared more in other posts I’ve yet to read, honestly.

The idea of self-mastery is what I think you may be referring to as “feltness energy,” but correct me if I’m wrong? At the self-mastery level, so far as I understand it, we work from the point of achievement in the Eternal Now (Thou art that), and all the right ingredients come together to create civilization or utopia. Are we automatons to a civilized government or free to engage in our creative endeavors unimpeded?

In all parts of society, we have the danger of forgetting the real self, replaced by a false sense of self. So often this false-self is recognized in religious dogma, tradition, culture, customs, education, politics, business, peer-groups, etc., and we’re made to think conformity to the way things have been being the key to the survival of the fittest.

My question is namely to identify what of this limited belief system we want to put behind us, so that “feltness energy,” if you will, soul identified energy (at least), can be recognized and demonstrated, and returned to us. Are we living in the flow, yet?

Isn’t it up to the individual to recognize the highest-self possible, and apply that knowing, so that one can engage the universal self and receive a response from the “feltness energy” or soul of the universe? The above mentioned is how I interpret what you said, “…reacts to the feltness in all.”

In YATU, “Before the universe can have a mind, we need to understand our own minds (183).” How do we realize and apply what we remember of our highest-self possible, where we’re not bamboozled by the false-self – a masquerader?

The authors remind us of Einstein’s work where, “Einstein proved for all that nothing – which means absolutely nothing – is immune to relativity, and relativity is all about perception (215).” In my psychology program, perception is taught as limited and not a definition of reality. Images you’ve most likely seen: Is it a face or a vase? Do you see an old woman or a young woman? Are two classic examples of how perception shapes reality. The author’s say it with humor, “The universe has been putting on a striptease act for a long time. One by one it has shed the veils that cover up the truth about nature (97).” My Teacher would tell me, “Even a high-grade personality, is still the personality.”

How do we escape the relative perception of the false-self; whereby, we may finally realize the things you mention about being free, light, ageless, joyful, etc. Words so often used to embody a greater reality, which is what I think you mean, but does words always convey the truth? How do we know?

The way I see it so far, it has to do with the universal response in the form of synchronized events (when we know we know), which need to be paid attention to if we’re ever to get through the lessons of the Earthly planes.

Perhaps you watched Deepak’s live video discussion today. He had another forum member ask about meaningful coincidence ( @shivansh I thought you might like to join this discussion thread, too. By the way, I enjoy listening to your question, experiences, and Deepak’s response.). 🙂 Deepak mentioned that noting synchronicities brings us into our larger, non-local, even cosmic awareness. How do we remember to note these meaningful events, once we learn to recognize them?

Much love and appreciation for coming together with me to the discussion forum!
      Love,
      JenniferL

• #6421 Score: 1

Menas Kafatos
    41 votes
    @menask

Dear Jennifer and Derek ( @jenniferl @derek-whitney) :

Starting with Jennifer’s last question on how do we remember to note these meaningful events? First, by writing them down, as simple as that. Little by little we will notice they are so many of them, occurring all the time. And as far as escaping the relative perception: We can start by noticing that these perceptions are just experiences, they come and go. They are not to be rejected, they are to be transcended. How? But focusing on the experiencer, the one who is there all the time; the one who has been with you ever since you can remember. And to Derek’s point, yes, we can learn to pay attention when we are interacting with others.

The networking that Jennifer is talking about is everywhere in the universe. It is the working of the third fundamental principle of flow, of interactivity. Yes, it applies to everything and everywhere.

With love and respect,

Menas

• #6442 Score: 1

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

Dear @menask @deepakchopra

Perhaps, by the fruits of our labor, we may call our Self-observations scientific, as we note our synchronicities, expanding awareness, and the eventual bringing through (or witnessing) of what’s new/emerging – repeatable, recordable events that happen for us all, and can be observed and noted when rightly identified. 🙂

A special thank you to the authors for responding to my posts! I appreciate your insights, which help to develop my understanding of the material we’re covering. YATU!

Love,
      JenniferL

• #6436 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear @jenniferl , thank you for your question! I have answered in Readers Ask: Does Creative Interactivity Enhance Emergence?

Love,
    Deepak

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X