Stuck In The Worst Situation Imaginable For All Eternity

////Stuck In The Worst Situation Imaginable For All Eternity

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aurora Carlson 4 years ago.

• Author

Psychedelicacy
    Participant
    13 votes
    @psychedelicacy

How can we be sure that after death the worst situation imaginable doesn’t happen to the self, infinite pain lasting for infinity to the self. Do you know to free me from this fear/guilt?

• #5633 Score: 0

Psychedelicacy
    Participant
    13 votes
    @psychedelicacy

I also have this constant ringing/buzzing/static/roaring high-pitched materially vibrating sound. It sounds like a singularity of infinitely expansive density. A synthetic sounding immensity, fullness I think. What is this? I always am afraid it’s an infinitude of pain awaiting for me to become it after death.

• #5640 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Dear Psychedelicacy, it does sound like you are suffering from anxiety, which in Ayurvedic terms comes from Vata imbalance. As such, trying to think even more about different issues and problems will not help. I recommend you to find a good Ayurvedic therapist who can show you the way back to balance through nutrition, regular sleep and eating patterns, meditation, and other simple things- to start with. If Ayurveda is not something you are comfortable with or if you don’t find any therapist in your area, then simply connect with some other therapist who feels right to you. Lots of love and take care!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X