Synchronicity on the Forum: 3 Harry Potter Moms

////Synchronicity on the Forum: 3 Harry Potter Moms

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ashelybrown 6 months ago.

• Author

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Dear Deepak,

In a friendly discussion on the YATU forum, while chatting about consciousness and healing and about our life experiences, three of us members have discovered that we are moms of sons who have a “Harry Potter scar” on their forehead. I started with describing my son’s adventure, a second mom chimed in with the story of her son’s scar and now the third mother has arrived.

Here is the discussion: Brain and Mind: Ever Expanding Awareness

We are all involved in the work of healing or helping young people evolve, and have instantly felt connection. Now we are wondering how you would explain this synchronicity in terms of universal consciousness.

Thank you!

Aurora

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #5112 Score: 1

JenniferL
    Participant
    89 votes
    @jenniferl

Hello Aurora, Robin, and Dr. Chopra,

If you don’t mind my sharing first…I come from the perspective that when we ask a soul-identified question the response is Universal. To me, this means, the response can come from the least likely…including any member of a group. Here is how it has come through for me, so far…:P

The synchronized events between us subtly reveal relationship and the work set between us.
    What is the nature of this relationship? What is the work?

Though we let each other go to be free in our own lives, practices, beliefs, and modes of work
    Our spiritual endeavors unite us into one single flame of unified effort.
    Simply put, what we want for ourselves, we want for everyone.
    In the process of this, we shine light on the nature of our spiritual self and uplift the greater whole we find ourselves in oneness with.
    Our unity of thought, devotion, and intention to these endeavors
    Creates a subtle vibration, elevated above, and greater than the sum of our parts.
    This is soul union, at it’s finest.

Here’s a quote from Light of the Soul: The Yoga Sutra’s of Patanjali, Book 3, Sutra 25 (291):

Perfectly concentrated meditation upon the awakened light will produce the consciousness of that which is subtle, hidden or remote.

In other words, our soul-identified endeavors echo back to us from the universe in the form of synchronized events, indicating simultaneously the way for our endeavors, which we can ask for clarification on.

Love,
    JenniferL

• #5132 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Dear Jennifer, thank you so much for your beautiful answer! I agree and delight in the way you express what I too know but would have put in another way 🙂

I might have said that synchronicity is about moments when it is all too obvious that this is One Whole moving in unison, even if it appears to us to be parts moving randomly whenever we are not awake enough or have a vision expanded enough to see it.

There is no moment when we are not the same consciousness… we only think we are. My thoughts, desires, actions and those we call yours might seem different and independent, but they are the thoughts, desires, actions of the undivided presence which is present in and as us all.

I think that what you call soul level and what Deepak calls archetypes is a cloud in between the ground level of divided person and the space level of unified pure consciousness. On that cloud we find the bundle of qualia which determines how our personal, embodied experience is. So by choosing to “purify our soul” or choosing to embody a particular archetype, the one consciousness chooses its experience…

Three mothers meeting in a synchronous moment means, to me, that we were nudged to be attentive to a message from our true self. Probably the message is different to each of us… or not. We’ll see. If a wonderful experience unfolds, we’ll know where it “started” 🙂

• #5134 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

Aurora,

When I felt drawn to Deepak Chopra’s work about a year and a half ago, I dove in, read all I could and watched many many many of his videos! I looked at what I was taught and experienced through the work I’ve been doing, and noticed there were so many similarities! So far, I’ve come to realize that any distinctions I saw between the practices were limitations within myself. Though sometimes different words are used, the work remains identical, so far as I can see. I think this is because we’re all pointing towards and experiencing the same thing.

It’s been an incredible experience to find community, such as on this forum, with opened minded, spiritual seekers, who want to know…YATU!

Love and Light towards our continued journey together!
      Jennifer L

• #5131 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Deepak has posted a video answer!
    Readers Ask: Three Mothers Synchronicity Explained

• #5133 Score: 1

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

Dear Dr. Chopra,

Thank you for your explanation of the female archetypes. I take notes when watching these videos because you give so much food for thought, as to require a second look, immediate revision from old thought paradigms, and calling for deeper understanding! The emergence you mentioned makes me wonder WHAT’S NEW?

What we have to overcome
      to remain present in the Eternal Now
      where opportunity emerges
      Babes born anew
      Of the Holy Trinity, including the Divine Mother
      in each and every moment
      of effervescent love, delight, and joy.

Group work is defined by
      The ability of each member
      To uphold the standards
      Where judgement and criticism cease
      So that the inner workings
      Silent at first, with fiery aspiration
      Have a clear channel
      With which to pull through.

Silence is to the personality
      What a clear, liquid pool is to the heavens.
      A perfect reflection of the Above!

Here’s to our emergence!
      Jennifer

• #8969 Score: 0

ashelybrown
    Participant
    @ashelybrown

Gametables4Less, LLC provides Shuffleboard, Pool, Poker & More. Lowest Prices in the US Guaranteed! We Will Not Be Undersold. Call for the Lowest Price! Call to Get the Best Deal. Top Name Brands. Guaranteed Lowest Prices. We Will Not Be Undersold. Top Brands, Big Selection. Located in Boca Raton, FL.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X