This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rphaeldenver 1 day ago.

• Author

JenniferL
    Participant
    89 votes
    @jenniferl

Dearest Authors and Forum Members,

“Is anything in the universe there by design? (You Are the Universe: 115)

My understanding about design in the universe so far is that energy flows from above to below. In other words, energy flows from the universal consciousness (above) to the specific details in space/time (below). And, what we find below (in space/time or qualia) comes into natural alignment according to the impulse or identification of the observer, as we’ve discussed previously.

To add another example, I’m currently re-reading the Soul of Leadership by Deepak Chopra, and find many examples of personality identified leadership, where one experiences short sightedness and conflict, compared with soul identified leadership, where within a single breath one can determine the right course of action by remaining unfettered by the personality.

Wouldn’t any of this imply design in the universe? @question

A quote from one of my spiritual teachers, “In the process of unfoldment, heart development precedes head development. The emotional nature and the senses unfold prior to the mind, as can be seen if we study humanity as a whole (Alice Bailey, Light of the Soul, pg. 293).”

Love,
    JenniferL

• #9238 Score: 0

hugoxavier683
    Participant
    @hugoxavier683

D&S Party Tents offers a variety of items including tents of many sizes, tables, chairs, linens, dance floors, staging, and many more items. We are a family-owned business based out of Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin who pride ourselves on the personal service we bring to each one of our customers.

• #9245 Score: 0

eliotoscar8
    Participant
    @eliotoscar8

I love being outside and creating unique outdoor spaces. I had a lawn and landscape maintenance business with the name Redrock Landscape & Design while pursuing my finance degree at UCO; that endeavor evolved into landscape design and installation. Through that, I discovered that hardscaping is my passion. Anybody can have holly in the landscape, but creating that perfect stone outcropping, that one of a kind water feature, or the ultimate pergola, are the elements that will set one landscape apart from another.

• #9285 Score: 0

rphaeldenver
    Participant
    @rphaeldenver

GeoLytics customers work in many environments, including libraries, real estate, insurance, banking, telecommunications, healthcare, media, and retail firms; in state, local, and federal government; and in hundreds of colleges and universities across the country.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X