Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Patlrm 2 years ago.

• Author

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hello everyone, I am happy to welcome you to the YATU Forum!

I am one of the moderators and have already had the incredible privilege to read You Are the Universe even if it is not released yet. Deepak has asked me to come up with one question for the authors about each chapter, and believe me, it wasn’t easy! I had one hundred questions about each exciting chapter!

The book is simply amazing, I have learned so much, have wondered, marveled and laughed with the authors, and I can’t wait to discuss it with all of you.

We don’t need to wait until the book is out (Feb. 7th) to start discussing. You can pre-order the book now to get access to the special course with Deepak and Menas, but I believe we are all interested in the subject of consciousness and there are many questions and insights to be shared already.

So please feel free to comment on the existing topics or create your own. I’ll be around if you wonder about anything and will much enjoy reading anything you wish to share!

• #4520 Score: 1

Kent Van Cleave
    Participant
    6 votes
    @kent-van-cleave

Thank you, Aurora. I am honored to be invited here. I believe Aurora means “the dawn”. It is an appropriate, and perhaps prophetic name.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    • #4521 Score: 1

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

I am so glad to meet you here Kent, and to discuss with you why and how your kingdom is not only a region in England but the entire universe 🙂
      Joke apart, I am truly looking forward to your insights. I know we will all gain from them. Thank you for joining!

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #4525 Score: 0

joanne cooper28
    Participant
    20 votes
    @joanne-cooper28

A Big Hello to you Aurora and everyone here at YATU! I am so excited to be here, and I am looking forward to creating a dialogue with you and those who will be reading You Are The Universe! I am very interested in the subject of consciousness and there is so much for us to learn! I feel very grateful for Deepak’s generosity and willingness to teach us in such an open and honest way 🙂 and I am looking forward to what we will uncover!

• #4545 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Hello Joanne and a warm welcome! I love your enthusiasm and I know we will be learning so much together 🙂 Looking forward to it too! <3

• #8334 Score: 0

Patlrm
    Participant
    @patlrm

Hello! I am sorry I did not get to join in on this forum much earlier. Are discussions and questions ongoing? (Thank you!)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X