Why is manifestation hard

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mc 4 years ago.

• Author

mc
    Participant
    9 votes
    @mc

Dr Chopra,

Why is it that trivial things that we might want to manifest show up easily whereas the goals that are hard to accomplish and strongly desired do not manifest easily?

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #5497 Score: 1

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Dear MC, a warm welcome to the YATU forum!
    Thank you for your question, the authors will surely answer soon.
    In the meantime, may I ask- what does a “goal that is hard to accomplish” mean to you? Is it such that you see as difficult to manifest for everyone, or only for you? Does everyone think that those things are hard to accomplish, or is it your personal view?

• #5509 Score: 1

mc
      Participant
      9 votes
      @mc

Thank you
      By goals hard to accomplish I mean big goals that are hard to accomplish for others as well. For example, if you are missing a friend or relative and you want them to contact you, it is quite probable that the phone will ring. Even if you are ill, you might use all the laws of manifestation and it is quite probable that you will recover. But if you desire a table to move on its own without anyone touching it, that won’t happen. Similarly, if you want to wake up the next morning in a completely different avatar, let’s say as a queen, that won’t happen. I am just giving examples of some scenarios. These are not necessarily big things but are hard to accomplish. If in the quantum world, everything is possible then that means literally everything is possible. Why does the scenarios that I have described do not occur. There are those theories of parallel universes so if parallel universes exist, each of the above described scenarios is already occurring in some parallel universe but it is not being witnessed by the person who desires to manifest such realities here.

• #5513 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Thank you so much for clarifying MC, it makes it easier to understand the viewpoint your question comes from. I think that in the book, the authors hint to the way more and more things turn out to be possible with deepening self-awareness, and that is my experience too. You probably have noticed this too, that most people have no idea that one’s friend will call if one silently invites them to, that one can recover from sickness with simple intention, these are not possible things for many people. And then… some among us have opened up to these possibilities and even more. I know that in moments of maximum openness, things have happened I would not in my wildest fantasy have imagined possible, and some of these possibilities have slowly become “normal” to me. But others, as you say, still seem far-fetched. Will be interesting to hear the authors’ take on it.

In the meantime, do you or others have any theory about why it is so?

• #5520 Score: 1

mc
    Participant
    9 votes
    @mc

I think, yes, maybe it is revolving around our belief systems. There are certain things that our mind cannot accept but how do you reach that level of belief where the seemingly impossible things become possible? I am aware that everything is possible but I cannot believe that it will happen or that I can do it.

• #5535 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Hmmm…to me, it’s about not belief but the growing realization that everything IS possible, meaning that all that has ever been, is and will ever be is simply experience in consciousness. In this process, the notion of I also changes, no longer meaning a person but universal consciousness itself. So maybe I the person can do only limited things, but I as universal consciousness am “doing” it all, and in my letting go of the illusion of separation I also allow the egoless will of the whole to manifest everything.

• #5959 Score: 0

mc
    Participant
    9 votes
    @mc

What you said was a little hard for me to understand.

• #5965 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Ok MC, I’ll try again.

You asked: “how do you reach that level of belief where the seemingly impossible things become possible?”

My answer: by realizing that all stories about the possible/impossible are in consciousness, and that if we let go of the personal conviction of impossibility… anything is possible.

How does that sound?
      To me, “impossible” things happen every time I don’t spend time doubting(= listing reasons why it is impossible).

• #6118 Score: 0

Vikram Chauhan
    Participant
    11 votes
    @vikram-chauhan

It all depends on self realization (contemplative meditation) – meditation into the self. When you meditate into the self you become aware after years of meditation that you are the universe itself. You become aware that cosmic consciousness is the source of the universe. And cosmic conciousness is nonlocal. Everything is “connected”. Since everything is nothing- only pure consciousness exists. And thus manifestation of architypes such as love for another person becomes easy.

• #6119 Score: 0

Vikram Chauhan
    Participant
    11 votes
    @vikram-chauhan

We all choose from potentialities in the nonlocal conciousness. And when you choose with good intention, without your ego- everything is possible.

• #6284 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear @mc , thank you for your question! I have answered in Readers Ask: How Much Power Do We Have?

Love,
    Deepak

• #6353 Score: 0

Menas Kafatos
    41 votes
    @menask

Dear MC:

Your question is the crux of human existence. Maybe if we start looking at the little things as relevant and as important as the big things, then the world will appear in a different sense. After all “little” and “big” are constructs of the mind and are qualia of experience, like everything else.

Best,

Menas

• #6756 Score: 1

mc
    Participant
    9 votes
    @mc

It was interesting to know the authors’ views. Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X