Will I Literally Live As Every Life Ever Lived Across Infinity?

////Will I Literally Live As Every Life Ever Lived Across Infinity?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Menas Kafatos 4 years ago.

• Author

Psychedelicacy
    Participant
    13 votes
    @psychedelicacy

This is a question that’s been burning in me for a long time. The question is, if there’s an infinity of physical systems across endless space and time that are conscious. You know, our universe/the multiverse. Does that mean I’ll live as every physical system/organism/psyche that ever existed, is existing and will exist? Meaning, everyone on Earth, I’ll live their life out as them. And everyone across every planet ever I’ll live as, one at a time. I’m just curious, if everything is one, which I think is agreed upon in spirituality/mysticism widely, does that imply there’s only one infinite being which experiences every experience to be had ever. Or.. is everything one, yet somehow I’ll only experience this singular life I’m living right now, for instance, and at death I’ll just join back with the source of myself and abide in my authentic state/nature eternally as the ultimate reality. Or another option.. is it somewhere in the middle. Meaning, we each live as infinite lives, yet no one lives as every life ever. We each are eternal, yet we don’t live each others lives out, as in, there’s not only one experiencer/witness that is ultimately alone.

• #5802 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear @psychedelicacy, thank you for your beautiful question. I have answered in Readers Ask: Will I Live As Everyone?

Love,
    Deepak

• #6250 Score: 0

Menas Kafatos
    41 votes
    @menask

Dear @psychedelicacy

Yes, indeed you live forever, you have been, are and will be everything there is. Because you are the infinite universe, which is nothing that the great Self of all. Lord Krishna says in the Bhagavad Gita that he is everything, he sees without eyes, hears without ears. You are the Ancient One and you are the ever Youthful One. Thou Art That.

Love,

Menas

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X