You are the Universe

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Deepak Chopra 3 years ago.

• Author

sonisk
    Participant
    2 votes
    @sonisk

Hi There – I have been following you and your work for quite some time now. This question often comes into my mind, that if we are the Universe, why do we have to pay the Bills here? I mean, when I follow your work it all makes sense, however, next day when I show up at work, I cant relate your teaching in day today life. I am confused. Please help me.

Sumit

This post has received 2 votes up.
  • #5076 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Such a good question you are asking, Sumit! I think many can relate. I hope Deepak will answer soon.

In the meantime, may I ask you, do you think it would be possible for us to create a world where there are no bills to pay? I have actually thought of it quite often, and wondered, and discussed with some people, among others an economic science professor who shook his head at each and every one of my ideas, repeating “impossible!” 🙂 But I am not one to be stopped from dreaming. How would such a world look, you think?

• #5176 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear Sumit, thank you for your question! I have answered in Readers Ask: If I Am the Universe, Why Do I Have to Pay Bills?
    I’d love to know what you think!

Love,
    Deepak

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X